NOW IT’S OFFICIAL: FDA announced that vaccines are causing autism!
Like us →
Have you ever wondered if maybe your child enters the so called “black statistics”, which are intended for a proposed depopulation of our planet? How can someone be miserable and force people to lead their children to vaccination, even though on the official Food and Drug Administration sites there is a sign that says that vaccines can cause autism?
Is there a single parent on this planet who would risk the life of their child for pharmaceutical mafia which just on a “cocktail of toxins” they earn huge amounts of money, but also performs a depopulation!
Additional Adverse Reactions:
1. As with other aluminium-containing vaccines, a nodule may be palpable at the injection sites for several weeks. Sterile abscess formation at the site of injection has been reported.
2. Rarely, an anaphylactic reaction (i.e, hives, swelling of the mouth, difficulty in breathing,hypotension or shock) has been reported after receiving preparations containing diphtheria, tetanus, and/or pertussis antigens.
3. Arthus-type hypersensitivity reactions, characterised by severe local reactions (generally starting 2-8 hours after an injection), may follow receipt of tetanus toxoid.
4. Afew cases of peripheral mononeuropathy and of cranial mononeuropathy have been reported following tetanus toxoid administration, although available evidence is inadequate to accept or reject a casual relation.
5. A review by the Institute of Medicine (IOM) found evidence for a casual relationship between tetanus toxoid and both brachial neuritis and Guillain-Barré syndrome.
6. Afew cases of demyelinating diseases of CNS have been reported following some tetanus toxoid-containing vaccines or tetanus and diptheria toxoid-containing vaccines, although the IOM concluded that the evidence was inadequate to accept or reject a casual relationship.
Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting. Because these events are reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to establish a casual relationship to components of Tripedia vaccines.
Like us →